Ciklum Chief Technical Office is looking for Linux AWS DevOps Engineer to join our Malaga/Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Chief Technical Office is the most innovative unit of Ciklum, providing unique expertise and consultancy in Big Data &Analytics, Research and Development, as well as DevOps services. We create advanced solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients and accumulate world-class expertise, solving real-world problems that impact millions of people in areas such as: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, VR/AR and many others.
Our main principles are:
• People are over processes and hierarchy
• Flat and open collaboration/communication
• Explorer increases creativity and brings more value to business
• Investing to people and innovations ensures your future
• Reuse and share your experience - develop best practices, publicize and follow them
• Participate in developing SDLC pipelines
• Develop and automate build, continuous release and deployment flows
• Automate AWS, GCP, Azure resources and infrastructure provisioning
• Maintain different environment types from dev to production
• Provide best practice advice to the project owners
• Be innovative, learn new tools, offer your own ideas
• 2+ years of DevOps experience
• Comprehensive experience in Linux/Windows administration
• Experience in virtualization platforms
• Experience in Docker and at least one of the orchestration tools (Swarm preferred)
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN´s, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
• Experience in DevOps practices, Release Management, System Administration or Software engineer
• Experience in building out internal support systems, production ops and dev environments (using CI/CD and CMM tools like Jenkins, Chef/Puppet/Salt/Ansible/Terraform, monitoring and metrics collection tools like Prometheus/Zabbix/Nagios/Cacti/Graphite, log collection tools like Elasticsearch, Greylog etc)
• Working with AWS, Azure, GCP – an advantage
• AWS, Windows and Cisco certificates.
What´s in it for you:
• An exciting and challenging job in the best company in the world
• Work within DevOps Team of 20+ great specialists
• An opportunity to work with cutting-edge DevOps tools and technologies, to be innovative and to learn.
• Competitive salary and personal growth/development plans
• Compensation of the certification expenses
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado