Permanent opportunity with AKKA Technologies
Language: Fluent level of English
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (20’000 employees, 1.5b EUR turnover, presence in Europe, Asia, America, Middle-East & Africa)
In AKKA Technologies, we are looking for a Linux Administrator to support the UNIX/LINUX environment for our global client.
• Install and maintain Linux systems (Red Hat, Oracle Enterprise Linux, CentOS)
• Implement configurations related to kernel, storage, security, backup, monitoring and management
• Perform regular OS patching activities
• Troubleshooting and document solutions
• Between others
• At least 5+ years of administering Linux systems
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP stack
• Experience with the common Linux service (Apache, MySQL, SMB, postfix, …) Solaris installation, configuration & management and with containerization such as LXC and docker
• Scripting skills in tools such as Shell, Perl and Python
• Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Atlassian (bamboo, bitbucket) and GIT
What´s in it for you?
Competitive compensation package including basic salary, an attractive bonus structure and comprehensive benefits package.
Ability to work for a stable and growing company with an established relationship with global European multinationals
A path to personal development with coaching from senior manager working with you
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply directly by tecnoempleo.com. We will contact you shortly to discuss it in more details.
Silvia – AKKA Technologies
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 24.000€ - 33.000 € Bruto/año
- Otras Provincias: Alicante, Barcelona, Castellón, MadridyMurcia