* Bachelors degree, or the equivalent, in a specific specialty such as Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a closely related field.
* Minimum of 5 total years experience in Software Engineering
* 2 years as a web application engineer on high performance, high availability systems
* Direct experience with deploying production systems in AWS or other cloud environment
* Experience developing using Agile Methodologies
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Effective communicator orally and in writing
* Proven ability to analyze, decompose and estimate effort associated with various technical solutions
* Design and architecture for complex systems
* Software development background
* Expert knowledge of modern technologies
* Working knowledge of web based technologies with a combination of the following: Node.js, React, PHP, JSON, NoSQL, SQL
You will develop new product prototypes and consumer-facing digital media products for desktop and mobile environments.
Detalles del cliente
The company comprises businesses across a range of media, including: news and information services, book publishing, digital real estate services, cable network programming in Australia, and pay-tv distribution in Australia.
Descripción de la oferta
* Leading an agile software team, you will design, implement, and maintain our web applications in a highly collaborative environment.
* Provide, technical vision, direction and prioritization for the team.
* Continuously innovate and strategize on making our applications faster and more resilient.
* Discover, research, select, configure and deploy new technologies
* Develop and manage technology roadmaps
* Analyze complex problems, create reports and generate potential solutions for software, systems and processes.
* Work closely with product, design, and engineering to deliver on product objectives.
* Continually communicate with team members and stakeholders, including clarifying vision, changes in the marketplace, deliverables, timelines, etc.
* Being able to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
* Engage in hands on development work to build web applications and augment delivery teams.
* Anticipate challenges and work with team to develop solutions
Oferta de empleo
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.