Adm In ME (www.admin-me.com) is a leading European administrative business process outsourcing provider (Accounting, Payroll, HR, Compliance).
The Company is now looking for new candidates for the position of Lead Mobile Developer to be based in Madrid, Spain. This is an IT technical role, and requires working with colleagues over different countries.
As part of the IT team, the employee’s main focus is to create an App to handle a Market place.
Future projects and goals inside the company are available to continue with an attractive career plan.
• Development of analysis and technical designs as of the specifications of the business requirements and functional analysis documentation.
• Development of mobile solutions (Ensure the execution of best practices).
• Coordinate and guide developers team.
• Analyze and propose implementation alternatives or improvements to our systems.
• Mobile development with Ionic 3-4 and Angular 3-4 or similar
• Node.js + PostgreSQL/MySQL RESTful backends
• Database servers like MySQL/MariaDB, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc, complex queries and database management
• noSQL databases like MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, Elastic, CouchDB, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Linux environments.
• Very good knowledge of sysadmin/devops tools and software.
• Very good debugging/problem solving skills.
• Experience with microservices and cloud
• Project planning, SDLC, leadership, decision taking and negotiation skills
• Source control management with Git
• Mobile native development for Android/iOS
• C# Web API + SQL Server RESTful backends
• Programming skills for Go, Elixir C++, Java, Python
Location: Company office in Madrid (Spain) Occupation: full- time (100%)
Employment type: open term
Languages required: Spanish – mother tongue, English – fluent
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Barcelona , Bizkaia , Gipuzkoa , Valencia y Zaragoza