On behalf of Signavio, Ciklum is looking for a Lead Front End Developer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will be part of our development teams and take a leading role in driving new features with the aim of scaling our product offering. Based from our Malaga office, you will help set up our engineers for success through coaching and mentoring.
Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, the Netherlands, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
• Collaborate with other Leads to define long-term technical strategies in accordance with business needs;
• Evaluate and implement new architectural approaches;
• Drive technical excellence of new features and refactoring;
• Guide and coach junior engineers, develop their skill set and provide regular feedback on progression;
• Develop a new frontend-heavy product from scratch as a SPA in React including a lightweight Node.js backend and the integration with Signavio’s product suite;
• Shape the architecture and build-up a team of engineers.
•Experience of complex and data intensive applications (ideally within the BPM / Workflow domain);
• A successful track record of challenging existing and defining new architectural standards with senior stakeholders;
• Ideally you will be familiar with TDD, UX design principles and Webpack.
Demonstrable leadership experience within an engineering environment where you were driving operational excellence and best practices as well as mentoring team members.
What´s in it for you?
• Job opportunity where you can keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged;
• You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it;
• We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer;
• Competitive salary;
• We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company;
• Long-term employment with 23 working days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum´s employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado