Perfil del Candidato:
For the L2 Technical Support Engineer, we are looking for a profile like:
- Technical Degree or Bachelor degree in IT area or equal experience
- Proficient English speaker
- Experience on mobile application Android and iOS
- Ability to work in a team environment with agile methodology
- Genuinely passionate about developing web software
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Command line skills on POSIX/Windows
- (2+ years) Technical Support #2 Team
- (2+ years) Transact-SQL
- (2+ years) Web Platforms
- (1+ years) FrontEnd and Backend (JS, CSS, HTML, NodeJS, C#, Escala)
- (1+ years) Objective C for iOS and Java for Android
- (1+ years) Version control system, preferably git
Datos del Puesto:
We are looking for a person with a high English level and who loves to develop in several languages:
Here you can learn the rest!
UserZoom is the global leader in Online UX Research & Remote Usability Testing. We develop a comprehensive SaaS solution to cost-effectively test, measure and improve Usability and User Experience, on both Web and Mobile platforms. Working with clients, such as Google, Paypal, Amazon, Cisco or IBM among others.
A L2 Technical Support Engineer to become part of UserZoom Customer Success Team.
You will debug production errors, support technical issues escalated to L2 and have direct communications with clients, perform forensics analysis in production environment, extract data from db, create maintenance scripts, etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- React Native
- Following Agile Scrum methodology
- Jira, Stash, Git
- POSIX shell scripting
- Amazon S3/EC2
-Excellent benefits package
-Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
-International working environment