For the L2/L3 Technical Support Engineer, we are looking for a profile like:
* Technical Degree or Bachelor degree in IT area or equal experience.
* Proficient English speaker.
* Experience on mobile application Android and iOS.
* Ability to work in a team environment with agile methodology.
* Genuinely passionate about developing web software.
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
* Web Platforms.
* FrontEnd and Backend (JS, CSS, HTML, NodeJS, C#, Scala).
* Availability to work in the afternoon (2pm to 10pm).
We are looking for a person with a high English level and who loves to develop in several languages:
Here you can learn the rest!
UserZoom is the global leader in Online UX Research & Remote Usability Testing. We develop a comprehensive SaaS solution to cost-effectively test, measure and improve Usability and User Experience, on both Web and Mobile platforms. Working with clients, such as Google, Paypal, Amazon, Cisco or IBM among others.
A L2/L3 Technical Support Engineer to become part of UserZoom Customer Success Team.
You will develop new features, debug production errors, support technical issues escalated and have direct communications with clients, perform forensics analysis in production environment, extract data from db, create maintenance scripts, etc.
You will work with the following IT languages (but you don´t need to know all of them):
* Mobile Development: Java & Objective C.
* .Net (C#).
* Big Data: Scala, Cassandra...
* Amazon S3/EC2.
* Competitive Salary.
* Medical insurance.
* International environment.
* Continuous training.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.