Have you recently graduated in computer science or computer engineering? Do you have a real passion for technology and a strong interest in growing in this sector? At Piksel, a leading provider of software products and services for the Media & Broadcast, Telco & Utilities, Public Sector, Transportation, Healthcare and Retail markets, we are looking for you.
You will initially be part of one of our teams and will work on real projects, developing software solutions (mobile, web and associated backend service side development) related to Piksel proprietary technologies and customer apps.
Ideally you will have experience in some of these technologies; we are not expecting you to be an expert; a great fit would be for someone who can express an interest in and talk about their hands on experience with some of these, or similar, technologies:
- Java (J2EE / Spring Boot)
University degree involving significant technology/computer science or at least a year in a junior development role.
Basic experience of writing software
o Clear and concise communication skills
o Fluent English, both written and verbal
o Ability to multi-task and work productively on range of diverse issues
o Proactive and forward thinking
o Passion for technology to solve a problem
o Keen to learn new skills and keep up to date with technological developments
o Excellent team worker, willing to contribute appropriately but also able to work efficiently independently
What you get in return…
• Gain experience by working in a team in solving problems by designing, writing and testing software systems properly
• A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
• The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
• Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
• Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
• A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
• A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.
• Competitive salary
• 23 days annual leave + additional day for every 3 years of service
• Additional day’s leave on your birthday
• Private medical insurance
• Participation in the Malaga Health Challenge
• Flexible schedule
• English / Spanish classes
• Monthly Team Night Out
Located on the sunny side of Southern Spain, the Costa del Sol, in the Parque Tecnologico de Andalucia, Piksel’s Malaga office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet. We deliver successful, cutting edge technology solutions to clients of all sizes from a variety of industries. For almost 20 years, we’ve been a highly trusted business partner, creating innovative solutions that drive revenue, reduce costs and improve services.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris and Milan. Piksel is a true powerhouse in the video streaming tec hnology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
In a time where consumers can stream content from anywhere, at any time, on any device - we create and power the platforms that the World is watching.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Menos de un año
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Temporal
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 21.000€ - 24.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Flexible Working, Gain Experience