On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Application Support Developer to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward-thinking company. You will be working on new and interesting projects and gain exposure to the latest technologies, whilst at the same time having some fun and working with a great bunch of people.
Maintaining a team centric philosophy is fundamental to our success so everyone is encouraged to take responsibility and expected to contribute to all facets of the support service; we share in success when things are going well, and everyone owns the problems when they are not.
As a member of our Support Team you will need to:
• Provide professional support and incident management to internal and external customers;
• Qualify and prioritize service incidents and requests;
• Meet Support Team standards for attendance and shift coverage, including rotating late shift/weekends on call;
• Act as a point of contact for customers and provide consistent and timely follow-up with support and service requests. Actively assist customers and redirect/escalate as necessary;
• Proactively contribute to continuous improvement by identifying and proposing new initiatives or changes.
• At least 2 years of experience in an Application Support role within an IT company;
• Full software development life-cycle experience, and excellent knowledge of both .Net fundamentals and C#;
• Demonstrable experience working to deadlines & SLA’s;
• Advanced level of English.
Nice to have:
• Experience building complex web applications with .NET development;
• Knowledge of front end technologies, such as HTML, CSS, Java Script, Front end API’s knockout.js, angular.js, JQuery etc;
• Knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL server or other major relational RDBMS.
• Any experience with Couchbase or similar NoSQL DB, RabbitMQ and Elastic Search will get you super double bonus tick box points;
• Knowledge on cloud-based deployment and life-cycle management in either AWS or Azure platforms;
• Experience of test-driven development, source branching strategies or continuous integration;
• Experience working as a member of an Agile Kanban team.
• Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise;
• Team player. Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments;
• Problem solving and analytical skills;
• An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well.
What´s in it for you?
• Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people;
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Competitive salary;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company;
• Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado