On behalf of JLL, Ciklum is looking for a Junior/Middle Full Stack Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack junior/middle developer to join our development team, whose primary role will be to support a number of existing applications from the current digital product portfolio. Each sprint will cover a mix of support queries, bug fixes and minor enhancements. Working as part of the main development team the successful candidates will also be working on the main Digital Innovation project. This is a great opportunity for a junior/middle full stack .NET developer who is looking to further their skills and experience, working on web, mobile, data and CRM projects that are hosted on premise and in Azure.
JLL (www.jll.com) is a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. We have more than 58,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. They attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
- Develop clean, efficient, maintainable code
- Support 3rd line queries from end business users
- Participate in architecture and technical discussions with a tight-knit group of engineers
- Help align projects from concept through development, QA, staging, and production deployment
- Function effectively in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment while managing multiple time-critical issues
- Work in a collaborative manner with the Marketing, Design, and Engineering departments to maintain and improve their website
- 2+ years of experience with C# ASP.net MS SQL and HTML5
- Experience using CSS pre-processors ( SASS/LESS/Post-CSS)
- Passion for design, UX, marketing, and information architecture
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and deployment tools
- Web services and API´s
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
· Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
· Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
· Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
· Being innovative in his/her work
· Documenting own code and general functionality
What’s in it for you?
· Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
· Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
· Competitive salary
· State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum´s employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado