Perfil del Candidato:
Accenture is seeking Java Developers to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment for a multinational Travel IT provider with strong presence in the South East Coast of France. The ideal candidates will participate in the full Agile application development life cycle for new development design, construction and testing of Java applications, and reusable components to support overall project objectives.
The home location would be Madrid, Málaga or Nice areas but with options to travel regularly to other client locations worldwide.
Datos del Puesto:
Are you ready to achieve the best results in a competitive market, and take the initiative to steer your career development? At Accenture we will give you the opportunity to work in an international environment and in different locations like Madrid, Málaga or Nice. This is real!
We are looking for JAVA professionals interested in developing their career in software development, with previous experience working with JAVA language. We will also value if you come from a prestigious IT University/ College.
If you are open minded, good communicator, an autonomous worker with initiative ... This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please, send your CV in English
Accenture is seeking Java Developers.
• Utilize a working knowledge of J2EE/Java Frameworks, programming experience and overall Java development techniques to perform daily Java development, automated unit testing, and troubleshooting responsibilities
• Design and develop J2EE application that are aligned with the overall architectural approach and platform being used by the team(s)
• Utilize an Agile incremental delivery approach, supporting incremental development of high-quality and producing a fully tested J2EE application component every 2 weeks
• Assist development/test teams in activities with acceptance testing, load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning as required
• Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements in personal and team processes
• Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contributes to acceptance/functional testing duties and part of incremental feature development
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies