The Technical Lead acts as a key technical specialist while providing technical guidance to customer, project manager and the development team at a project and organization level.
• Responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the project.
• Defines and ensures the best solution architecture and design in working with development team and the project manager. Guarantees the technical quality of the solution in the respect of quality, time and cost of the project and acts as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle.
• Manages developers in the projects to ensure that software development best practices are followed, as well as those defined in the various document plans. It mainly addresses unit tests, build, sources control, documentation.
• Supports the developers on technical tasks and implements the most difficult parts.
• Identify, mitigate, and prioritize, manage and resolve project issues, constraints, dependencies and risks.
• Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Assist the project manager during the pre-sales phase and throughout the project with scoping, requirements, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
• Clearly communicate to the project manager issues that affect project scope, budget and timeliness.
• Creates and maintains internal project plan and monitors the actual versus Estimate to Completion.
• Communicates project status with team members and project manager.
We´re looking for engineers with
• At least 8 years´ experience in programming (SW Development) / Senior level of experience with large-scale software engineering
• At least 1-2 years’ experience as a Technical Leader
• Strong technical background, strong leadership skills
• Excellent knowledge of Java EE (EJB, JPA, Hibernate, GWT) and/or Spring
• Experienced with OOD and OOP and life cycle of the project, knowledge of UML
• Experienced with using Application Servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, Jboss...)
• Good knowledge of databases - SQL (MS SQL, MySQL), Oracle (PL/SQL)
• Strong problem solving and data-driven analysis
• Flexibility and ability to share knowledge and to work under pressure, teamplayer
• You must be willing to travel worldwide for workshops, integration and deployment in customer premises (short/medium duration).
• Fluent English
• Bachelor´s degree in a technology-related discipline, preferably computer science or engineering
• Working knowledge of second programming language C# (C/C++, Python,)
• Basic knowledge of cryptography (symmetric, asymmetric, PKI ...)
• Basic knowledge on smart card, smart card usage, PC/SC
• Full-time, permanent contract in a unique, growing B2B tech organization
• Dynamic and multidisciplinary professional environment
• Career Development
• Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
• Flexible working hours
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otras Provincias: Alicante , Barcelona , Bizkaia , Sevilla y Valencia