Skills that will help you succeed:
* Graduate in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* 3+ year of recent experience as a developer
* Deep knowledge of Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate or similar technologies
* Computer Science fundamentals including Object Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
* Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
* Initiative, flexibility, proactivity and responsibility
* Experience working in challenging environments
* Team working capabilities
Exciting opportunity to lead the digital change in Finance institutions working with top-notch technologies.
The client is a technological company that works with the trust of the biggest financial institutions to satisfy the digital transformation demands. Innovation and creativity are embedded in their DNA, and those are the key of their success.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Work in Java/J2EE development projects
* Develop and/or analyze internal libraries and tools to enable our teams to work at maximum capacity
* Develop test frameworks and operational tools for the services you create
* Propose and implement alternatives to existing procedures and processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization
* Work together with other technical experts to define solutions and cross implementations
* Keeping up with the evolution of the IT sector development methodologies and architectural frameworks
What do they offer?
Competitive salary + social benefits + individual career plan + co-financed training + flexible working hours + Fridays: intensive working days + great corporate culture.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: Additional benefits
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.