IMPORTANT NOTE: Please provide your CV in English. CV´s in other languages than English shall be discarded.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are a passionate Java development team looking for someone like-minded to join our company. We are interested in someone who:
• has real passion for software engineering and best practices
• is capable of developing new software within complex enterprise environments using Java EE
and modern java frameworks and middleware tools like Spring Framework.
• follows object oriented coding best practices, including strong design patterns knowledge,
refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, encapsulation and enterprise integration.
• has experience in agile methodologies or is at least interested and knows about agile or lean
• enjoys working and coding within an international environment
• is willing to identify and analyse business requirements together with different stakeholders
from business and IT
To effectively execute the role, we are looking for someone with strong competencies in following areas:
• University degree or college of higher education
• Expert knowledge in the development of enterprise web applications in Java EE
• Insurance business knowledge is a plus
• Attracted by international multicultural team work, English a must, German appreciated
• Team oriented way of operation with agile software development methods
• A modern, international work environment
• Exciting tasks and the possibility of co-determination within development projects
• An attractive work place in Valencia, right in the city center. 100m away from the subway station and several bus and taxi stops 30m away.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 33.000€ - 42.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Buen ambiente, flexibilidad y buen horario
- Otras Provincias: Alicante , Barcelona , Castellón y Madrid