Perfil del Candidato:
We are looking for a passionate and talented Java/ Scala Developer for our client in his offices in Barcelona.
Between their current development tools they can find:
• Eclipse / IntelliJ IDE
• git / GitHub
• Jenkins CI testing automation
• Jira + Agile
• JProfiler, JMeter, Gatling
• Artifactory, Maven, Sbt
They need a team member who can help us outline the component´s architecture and participate in the definition of technology stack and the design of the involved services.
• Unix power user
• Build dependency tools such as Maven, Gradle and Sbt
• Experience on performance tuning and profiling.
• Experience with different testing tools, from a continuous integration to mocking frameworks.
• Experience in languages such as Java, NodeJS, Ruby, Python or Go, for instance.
• Experience in functional programming oriented languages such as Scala or Clojure.
• Experience in persistence systems such as Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB or Redis, for instance.
• Experience in real-time-ish data processing frameworks such as Hadoop or Spark
Datos del Puesto:
They offer a place in one of their development teams. In the IT team they are about 20 mates, among developers, systems/devops & QA.
They develop based on Agile methodologies: XP + Scrum, always adapted to our needs. They have two week sprints with demo and retrospective after each sprint. On the XP side we encourage to use TDD as well as code reviews and code conventions meetings.
They are open minded about choosing the technology that suits better in each project and we love learning new technologies (languages, frameworks, tools, ) so we can widen our options.