Proficiency in English is a must (official language for the client). French is a plus.
Teamwork collaborative under Agile methodology
Willingness to travel
Ability to adapt to continuous change and work in a fast-paced, client-focused environment.
Web Application Developments
5+ years Java Platform development experience
3+ years of overall experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using Java/J2EE, Spring and related technologies
Java and J2EE technologies
Are you ready to achieve the best results in a competitive market, and take the initiative to steer your career development? At Accenture we will give you the opportunity to work in an international environment and located in Málaga. This is real!
We are looking for JAVA professionals interested in developing their career in software development, with previous experience working with JAVA language.
If you are open minded, good communicator, an autonomous worker with initiative ... This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please, send your CV in English
Accenture is seeking Java Developers to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment for a multinational Travel IT provider with strong presence in the South East Coast of France. The ideal candidates will participate in the full Agile application development life cycle for new development design, construction and testing of Java applications, and reusable components to support overall project objectives.
The home location would be Málaga areas but with options to travel regularly to other client locations worldwide.
• Utilize a working knowledge of J2EE/Java Frameworks, programming experience and overall Java development techniques to perform daily Java development, automated unit testing, and troubleshooting responsibilities
• Assist development/test teams in activities with acceptance testing, load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning as required
• Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization.
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
• Participate in a Scrum/Agile team, attend stand-ups and estimate complexity for stories and tasks assigned
• Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 10
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado