FutuRS is the technological company of the Ribera Salud group that offers IT service in a comprehensive and complete manner for the group´s clients. We build technological solutions to improve and optimize the care processes of health departments and improve the lives of patients.
We are a young team, constantly growing and learning, always looking for the technological vanguard to keep the solutions we offer in permanent evolution.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
We’re looking for somebody who will …
• Implement/code functional and non-functional requirements in Java
• Be involved in code quality analysis and improvements
• Participate in Agile process: backlog grooming, daily scrum, sprint planning and review, retrospective
• Collaborate with other members of the architecture, engineering and QA teams
• Java programming experience
• English at a working proficiency
• A positive outlook, a passion for software engineering and the ability to work as part of a scrum team
• Experience with JPA, Hibernate and Spring Framework
• Experience with Angular 5+, Adobe Flex or Vaadin
• Experience with REST web services
• Experience building web applications
• SQL Server or other RDBMS experience
• A competitive salary
• Work from home two days per week
• Company sponsored team buildings a couple of times per year
• Work for an exciting, fast growing international company. Daily communication in English.
• Work with leading technologies and experts in the field
• Large open space environment
• Stock option like awards and bonuses
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 6
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado