With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We offer a wide range of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Due to its growth plan, our Murcia european Industrial Center is seeking new talent for its international team.
Reporting to International Manager, the JAVA DEVELOPER TEAM LEAD ROLE will involve:
• be a team player and a leader, combining development tasks with team leadership
• be approachable and listen to what people need and want, as well as communicating your ideas and vision to the team
• be able to inspire and motivate the programming team to ensure that everything gets fixed on schedule
• have excellent people management and communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
• be able to solve conflicts and problems
• be creative and innovative
We look for very dynamic and passionate people, who love this industry, to join one of the most challenging and innovative projects we are currently carrying out.
The selected candidate must have/be:
• BA in Computer Science or related studies
• At least 4 years of experience in Java application development
• Familiar with client-side technologies like HTML5, JQuery, AngularJS, Oracle, PL/SQL
• Fluent in English and at least an intermediate level of Spanish
• A self-motivated, proactive, and passionate person
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Social Benefits