Perfil del Candidato:
At least 4/5 years working on Software Development roles in a commercial environment
* Extensive practical experience with Java and Object-Oriented Programming.
* Extensive practical experience with Spring and Hibernate.
* Extensive practical experience with presentation tier technologies.
* Solid experience with at least one major application server.
* Practical experience of SQL database design and development in a commercial environment, preferably with MS SQL Server.
* Experience with cross browser development practices.
Experience with design patterns and modelling methodologies.
Datos del Puesto:
Build a Customer portal website for our client. This will consist of a private area where users can see their coverage, claims, reimbursements, etc. The customer portal will have to interact with a mainframe system where the core data resides.
Our client ir worldwide health services organization. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services, the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups
Java (Spring MVC, Spring Webflow), JSP, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, SQL Server, JUnit, PHP, Maven, JBOSS/APACHE Application Servers, Angular (desirable)
Methodologies: Mix of traditional cascaded software development cycle with some Agile practices.
Tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, SVN
Team: The team currently is composed by 3 Java Developers. The team will interact with other company areas in Spain, UK and USA.
* Analyses business requirements, producing functional and technical documentation;
* Polices code quality and automated unit testing coverage. Enforces coding standards;
* Oversees the development activities of Junior Web Developers & provides guidance and coaching on technical matters;
* Undertakes other specialist work requiring substantial experience and highly developed technical ability;
* Provides item estimates for project tasks;
* Will undertake research projects and make recommendations on technical direction;
* Will prepare feasibility proposals for design options;
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional