What your new challenge will look like
You will support the configuration and analysis of our global cloud-based applications using monitoring tools – such as ElasticStack and Icinga – and be responsible for the automation of system configuration and deployment. You will also contribute your practical knowledge of Linux and Windows server systems and tools throughout the deployment chain, such as Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Vagrant, Ansible, and Docker. If you have experience working with Apache Kafka, Wildfly Application Server, or relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL, you will have the chance to further develop your knowledge with us.
Why you belong at 4flow
* You pay close attention to how your code behaves in operational environments, and you reliably write robust, clean code.
* You value the quality of your work, and you enjoy sharing knowledge with fellow team members in both German and English.
What we offer
* The chance to be part of an agile development team with a successful, innovative and growing company with an exceptional team culture and a professional software development process
* Experience working with an interesting software product that will be used on a daily basis by well-known customers around the globe
* An in-depth onboarding process and a team atmosphere in which you can work independently and develop along with your team. You can also take advantage of targeted professional development opportunities to keep your coding skills up to date
* In addition to a permanent employment contract, we offer weekly team breakfasts, software release events, team trips, sports events, team events such as Gin Fridays, a relocation package (if applicable) and a modern workplace with team member parking
- Imprescindible Residir: Not Required
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Menos de un año
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: relocation package