What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Gym discount
- Tickets restaurant, transportation¡
- Constant training
- Career growth plan
Leading networking platform for the transport and logistics sector with +20 years of expertise. From its very beginning the company has been committed to innovation, intimately linked to the concerns and needs of their customers and the market. Their R&D Department develops products, tools and services, some of which are pioneers worldwide. The company is composed by more than 120 people representing 8 different nationalities.
You will be responsible (within a small team) for the development phase of the project (end to end), starting from the business analysis up to the release into production (that includes technical analysis, estimate, development, IT testing and bug fixing).
- Good knowledge & experience: Java 8/JEE/Hibernate/JPA/SQL;
- Knowledge of Oracle Database, Weblogic Server, Webservices, Rest services;
- Experience with AngularJS 2, Css, html;
- Experience in GWT (Google Web Toolkit) is an asset;
- Linux/unix: ssh, scp, bash and/or other scripting language, debugging
- Debugging capability: jProfiler, tcpdump, system resources¡
- Nice to have: experience with Jenkins/Maven/ActiveMq;
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to quickly grasp existing solutions (delve into code);
- Good team player: can adapt to the working style to meet objectives;
- Can work in team: communicate, collaborate;
- Self-learning: eager and quick to learn;
Definitely a plus:
- Java/Spring experience for creating business critical SAAS / WEB commercial application platforms.
- Go to cloud (AWS) experience is valuable, any certification on the AWS platform.
- Performance/scalability testing.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado