Capgemini is hiring a JAVA Developer. He/she will be in charge of:
- Implementation of technical and functional requirements based on the functional design.
- Create technical specification based on the functional input.
- Participation in designing the IT landscape by bringing in experience in java/J2EE development.
- Support in design and testing phases.
- Analyzing and fixing of defects.
- Create documentation based on the software development guidelines.
- Software development, deployment and support lifecycles.
- Writing technical specifications, technical design documents, requirement analysis.
- 3 to 6 years experience in JAVA SE Knowledge: very good understanding of Java, Generics, Thread, JDBC, Collections framework
- Exception Handling; practical Experience with implementing Java GUI applications (SWT, Swing).
- OOP concepts: Knowledge regarding Encapsulation, inheritance vs. Delegation, access operators, simple design patterns (GoF).
- Good understanding of relational Datamodel, able to write SQL Queries (select, insert, Update).
- Eclipse IDE: knowledge how to use eclipse in an efficient way, knowhow to debug classes, how to change behavior or to calls during debugging, find and search functionality.
- Linux knowledge basic knowledge about linux as operating system, no programming skills necessary, just basic linux commands (vi editor, grep, sudo, netstat and so on)
- Version management tools: practical experience with version management systems like SVN, clearcase, CVS.
- Spring framework (good to have): Worked with Spring, Spring webflow in java Projects.
Good to have:
- Experience with Webservice frameworks like Jax-WS, JaxRS, Knowledge about REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Junit: practical experience with developing JUnit tests.
RH JBOSS EAP, EPP.
- Agile methodologies: Teams are working in the agile groups (analysts, developers, testers), experience with agile methods (eg. SCRUM, XP) is a plus.
- Performance tuning: Practical work done with different profiling Tools like JProfile, Dynatrace
- Social skills: open minded, communicative, motivated and self dependent, responsible, English is project language, German knowledge not compulsory.
- Education in IT or economic sciences.
- Close cooperation and communication with our customers and an international team .
- English as working language, knowledge of German language is an advantage.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado