Datos del Puesto:
• Software and/or Information systems engineer degree, plus some based work experience of at least one year in:
o Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems
o Windows Server 2003/2008 (Active Directory/DNS/DHCP, Assignment of permission to users, network folders management)
o Outlook 2010 and Office 365 e-mail settings
o Mobile devices Blackberry, Android, Ipad
o Ticketing system
• Knowledge of how to approach to software, hardware, printers and network issues to provide an effective solution
• B1 driving license
• A thorough knowledge of operating systems.
• Excellent problem-solving skills the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
• A patient and methodical approach the ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Strong service ethic with the desire to provide a high standard of service within the role
• Good ICT skills.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines, be pro-active and use initiative.
Competencies of the position
• Confidentiality, Integrity, Accountability, Respect ,Collaboration,Proactivity, Analytical thinking, Planning and thinking ahead
Windows Windows Server Active Directory DNS DHCP
The ICT Technician is responsible for maintaining the community network reporting to the Senior ICT Technician/Manager.
• Provide ICT support to staff.
• Responsible for maintenance: workstations, laptops, servers, printers,projectors.
• Responsible for updates and upgrades to all software.
• Responsible for backups on site.
• Creation and management of user profiles and accounts
• Manage ICT devices inventory database
• Supporting the schools telephone system
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a CRB check