Perfil del Candidato:
Our global end client is now looking for its Global IT Users Workspace Manager.
Language: English (fluent level)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Barcelona city
Skills and Qualifications:
· More than 5 years leading and managing an IT service and support function in an environment similar in size and complexity.
· Bachelor´s degree in computer science or related field or related experience.
· Strong knowledge of Windows server.
· Experience managing technical People.
· Exceptional communication, influence, and execution skills.
· ITIL certification as a plus.
Datos del Puesto:
The main activities are coordinating the development, implementation and operation of the Client IT Global Workplace Service (currently based on Windows 8) and the automatic deployment to the end user devices (notebooks and desktop).
· Lead and manage the User Work Space, End User provisioning, Client workspace services
· Windows 10 deployment
· Your responsibilities will cover: Imaging / Packaging / SCCM
· Build relationships with active engagement across the organization to understand improvement opportunities, as well as process quality, consistency, and efficiencies across End User Service capabilities and put plans in place.
· Working close with the IT and Information Security leaders in prioritizing initiatives, strategic projects, and working through major incident and remediation efforts.
· Operationalize delivery and support of IT services, including hardware standardization, endpoint support and security, VPN, single sign-on, and telephony.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your updated CV and we will contact you shortly to discuss it in more details.