We are building a new team to design and build their MKT & Sales solutions in Barcelona and we are looking for a IT Trade Asset Management Functional Analyst. As part of the evolution of GLOBE, we are building in our Barcelona Hub a unique team, which will be contribute to design, build and maintain our M&S solutions. We are looking for an IT Trade Functional Analyst, to be part of the Cloud for Customer team, in charge of designing, delivering and supporting Trade Asset Management solutions.
As first mission, the candidate will be working on support and enhancement of our Trade Assets Management Solutions (Beverages Dispensers/Vending Machines). Some of those solutions are IoT enabled.
- Requirements Gathering: Get a deep understanding of the business processes / best practices / challenges / key success factors and work with stakeholders (Headquarters, Markets, Regional or Globally managed business) to gather and validate business requirements of complex solutions.
- Facilitate session for the design & build of the solution.
- Take business process level 4 as input and design the level 5 business processes (at application level)
- Produce Functional Specifications / use cases / test scripts / test data and prototype where required: Translate the needs of the business into clear functional specifications from which a solution can be developed.
- Design, assess, and coordinate the functional part of an RFP (Request for Purchase) or an RFI (Request for Information)
- Liaison with the Development Team: Ensure the development team delivers the correct solution as per functional specification, test scripts and test data.
- Training: produce training material and ensure Market Implementation and sustain teams are adequately trained on the delivered solution.
- Ensure proper usage of design & build processes and documentations in line with Globe standards and methodology.
- Drive the business through Internet of Things opportunities within the solutions
Education and experience:
- You are an experienced Design Specialist, and have a rock solid, proven business analyst track record using waterfall and / or agile methodologies with remote / virtual teams
- You have a Master or Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or Marketing & Sales.
- You communicate effectively in English with different business and technical professionals
- You have a minimum of 3 years end to end experience in large, global application design and building projects in a multinational company, with at least 2 full deployment cycles and/or 1 greenfield implementation
- You have a good understanding of end to end business process in the Sales area (Customer Relationship Management, negotiation and contract management)
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever-changing needs of the new digital marketing & sales world whatever that may mean over the years to come. You have experience working within an international, multi-cultural, fast changing organization
- You have analytical and technical skills to produce detailed Functional Specifications, coupled with functional experience in field services (Trade Asset movements, maintenance and Customer Service Management). Certified CCBA level 2 or equivalent is a plus
- You understand the world of connectivity (Machine 2 Machine).
Location: Barcelona Type of contract: Perm Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path If you consider that your profile could matches with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado