Perfil del Candidato:
For an important multinational company we are recruiting a IT Technical support. You will be responsible for supporting project and new implementation as well as daily customer infrastructure incident resolution, communication and platform management. Is necessary a high knowledge of Microsoft Servers and previous experience working in English.
Datos del Puesto:
As a IT Support Specialist the key responsibilities include:
· Daily management tasks such as client requests, maintenance Issues and platform updates
· Technical support in resolving incidents with: Microsoft , , Windows ...
· Ensure that the production infrastructure environment and core technologies are operating
optimally at all times and are properly monitored
· Accurate estimation of development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance
· All assigned development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks are
completed as required and progress reported, including risks and issues, to the relevant Project
Manager or Infrastructure Development Team Lead as appropriate.
· Creation of new virtual sites with ESX and ESXi
· Creation of new websites with
· Installation of new Windows and Linux Servers
· Basic networking and storage tasks
· Able to work with remote colleagues and customers;
· Excellent English level (all the communications will be in English)
· Outstanding customer service skills/ Customer-oriented attitude
· Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
· Ability to works well in an International team environment
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Products including Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 and
· Basic Knowledge of Administration, Setup and Deployment, Printing, Terminal Server/Citrix ,Exchange, SQL Server
· 1 year’s industry experience with Microsoft Server products.
Previous Work Experience
· Degree or adequate practical background (5 - 8 years)
· Experience in an Internet Service Provider
· Written and spoken English (fluent / native)
· Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)
-A fancy environment in an international team.