- Academic degree in IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar area of knowledge
- +3 years of experience as Analyst and technical solutions designer, including requirements gathering, identification and definition of processes, operational flows, test cases, evaluation and optimization of technical solutions
- 3 years of experience in working with relational databases and SQL, including MySQL and Oracle
- 5+ years of experience of Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, SQL, PL/SQL, Web Frameworks and Client side technologies like Java Script, AngularJS, ReactJS.
- Knowledge of data interchange formats such as XML and JSON and familiarity with AWS and modern cloud frameworks like Cloud Foundry, Docker / Kubernetes, Mesos
- Progressing skills on Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design
- Analytical with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced virtual environment that demands coordination with global / remote teams, investigating several issues as once in collaboration with both business and technical profiles
- Working experience with Agile software development is an advantage
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills, written and verbally
As IT Technical Solution Analyst for TUI Destination Services, you will complete analysis and design of technical solutions, working directly with internal development team or external suppliers. You will analyse business requirements and work closely with Development team to refine and validate the application of business solutions.
In your role, you will develop or resolve system and application development needs. You will define processes to ensure high quality of technical solutions and provide programming support for various interfaces.
Further, you will develop efficiencies by analysing repetitive tasks and suggesting innovative modifications in the way tools are being used. Perform technical evaluations on program code and SQL statements as well as suggest changes to enhance performance will be additional responsibilities.
Ultimately, you will troubleshoot and debugs new or existing code, maintain documentation to describe applications development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and correction and keep track of all enhancements and bug fixes.