* Windows 2008 or greater operating systems
* Active Directory & GPOs / DNS / DHCP / TCPIP
* File & Printing services.
* PowerShell scripting
* VMware 5.x.
* Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 / XenApp 6.5 or greater (installation, deployment, advanced troubleshooting, day to day administration).
* Microsoft SCOM
* O365 suite of services
* Working in migrating large on premise workloads to Azure
* Working experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, storage, network and database
* Experience and understanding of security requirements for cloud
* Experience in defining highly available, Backup and DR solutions in Azure
* Experience in assessing applications for cloud adoption
* Experience working alongside Microsoft experts to delivery cloud technology solutions
* Fluency in English and any additional European language is valued.
* Must be self-motivated but be able to operate within a team environment to deliver a professional support service.
* Work additional hours (including weekends) as required to successfully execute the role
* A reliable and responsible attitude and understanding of the importance of the job - with particular regard to confidentiality, data integrity, security and disaster recovery.
* Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of user within the organization.
* Able to perform - analysis and deliver a solution in a methodical and timely manner.
Datos del Puesto:
Responsibility for providing support in system operations and maintenance within the SSC IT Infrastructure Team for Continental Europe. Involvement and proactive input in Business As Usual activities in parallel with Global and Regional projects.
The client is world leader in its sector.
Operations and Support
* System administration of heterogeneous IT environment with Windows 2008/2012
* Work on ticket resolution for incidents and changes allocated to the SSC IT Infrastructure Team group
* Monitor systems on a daily basis to ensure appropriate service levels are met. Communicate & resolve any exceptions in a timely manner
* Manage, support and maintain on a daily basis O365 tenants.
* Manage the migration and provisioning of Azure solutions including steady-state operational support
* Collaborate with Microsoft partners to drive change and establish best practices for cloud technologies
* Active Directory and/or LDAP directories
* Excellent troubleshooting skills (working in a process driven environment).
* Have worked in a production environment.
* Develop, communicate and evangelize technical strategy and standards.
* Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
* Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
* Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
* Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.