Perfil del Candidato:
Skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in applied sciences
- 3+ years’ experience in system administration, engineering and/or IT support
- Good experience with Unix/Linux configuration, VMware, Java Environments, Microsoft products (Exchange, 365, SharePoint etc.), script programing (BASH, Python, PowerShell), IT Security, backup & recovery management, Infrastructure architecture, network & firewall topologies, proxy management, IT Tools (Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, GIT, etc.), Web and Application Servers like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc., database systems (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.)
-Analytical problem solving skills with high sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects & communicate effectively to a wide variety of users
- Willingness for on call service performance
- Keen on working in a challenging environment with teamwork capabilities, dedication and motivation
- A good sense for quality
- English level B2
Datos del Puesto:
This is an ideal position for open-minded & dynamic system administrators / engineers who like to collaborate with internal / external clients and also work with own product solutions. In a small team, you are responsible to maintain the current IT infrastructure and also define, adapt & implement the system architecture for a fast growing product company. You are securing system availability and providing support for various systems as also being involved in delivery & customer installation of our product edoras one to cloud and customers’ instances. Our infrastructure, physically based in Switzerland, will be permanently enlarged and adapted in the next years, therefore you are part of a continuous change as the infrastructure and tooling will be heavily enriched and further professionalised.
As a team, you are involved in hardware/software provisioning, system monitoring, storage with backup and recovery, system implementation & upgrades, licence management, security, firewalls and malware protection, authorization, security & network configuration, database configuration, IT support etc.