The IT department´s mission is to maintain, support and implant different technologies which support the medical workflows that allow TMC to provide the best possible service to patients.
The Junior IT Support Technician works on a rotating basis in order to handle 1st level support requests which come from the three offices in Spain, the UK and Australia as well as our remote radiologists.
The IT team at TMC is distributed geographically over the three company offices: Barcelona (Spain), Theale (UK) and Sydney (Australia). This set up allows us to provide 24/7/365 support.
We expect you to take on the following main responsibilities with competence and passion:
- User Support
1st 2nd level issues and requests affecting users in the three company offices (user accounts, workstations, software deployment, printer, fax, wireless LAN, etc)
- IT Infrastructure
Support the existing IT infrastructure (servers, networking devices, etc) distributed over three offices and 3 data centres.
- Teleradiology Infrastructure
Supporting the existing Teleradiology IT infrastructure, including RIS & PACS system configuration, user management, connectivity.
Dealing with the RIS & PACS providers and clients.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 1 year of experience in supporting users in an Active Directory environment, with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012.
- Installing and replacing hardware components (video cards, hard drives, etc).
- Hands on experience with Office 365.
- Experience in the technologies mentioned below is desirable, although training will be provided for the right candidate
- Virtualization (VMWare), Networking (Fortigate firewalls), Storage (Netapp FAS), Windows Server, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Whilst not mandatory, a technical background within healthcare is a plus, including: RIS, PACS, HL7, DICOM.
- Although the IT Team at TMC works together in order to support, manage and maintain the company IT infrastructure, it is distributed over the three company offices and different time zones. To overcome these challenges, mutual trust and reliability are crucial.
Independent problem solver
- Ability to identify issues and problems and generate solutions using appropriate alternatives based on root cause analysis, without direct supervision or support.
- Able to take ownership of assigned tasks and projects.
- A good command of English, a clear thought process, and able to find appropriate vocabulary and style for different audiences, from local and remote users requiring technical support, to highly technical profiles, such as those of our providers and the IT staff at the hospitals we work with.
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative. Outgoing personality with great facility to build rapport with others.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
TMC is a challenging and fun workplace with a young, diverse and very international team. Our business language is English.
Your office will be located right on the beachfront of Barcelona, on the 21st floor of Torre Mapfre, with spectacular views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea.
TMC is a very friendly, dynamic and non-hierarchical workplace. People care for each other and always try to help.
We are growing very fast and face new opportunities and challenges every day. This is why we need open and flexible minds who can cope when things become hectic and intense. But we also make sure that we quickly recover our balance so that we not only enjoy our work, but also our families, friends and activities outside of TMC.
Apart from making a living, people at TMC come to work every day, because they want to make a difference in people’s health. In the end, everything we do is focused on diagnosing people’s health issues quickly and correctly.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 21.000€ - 27.000 € Bruto/año