Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
The IT Support Specialist is a highly technical Customer Service and support role requiring strong customer service and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of software and controls.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering,
• At least 2 years programming skills in C#/ .NET
• Good knowledge in relational databases (Oracle, SQL, etc)
• Good understanding of network infrastructure, familiarity with TCP/IP, subnetting, switching & routing, Ethernet concepts
• English professional proficiency. Fluent Conversation (C1)
• Team oriented approach
• Driver licence
• Available to travel on 10% of the time
• One or more years of equipment controls and mechanical experience
• Microsoft Certification will be helpful (WPF, WCF, WF, SOA)
• Knowledge in C+, C++, VBA and/or Java
• Knowledge of Controls systems a plus (Siemens / Allen Bradley)
• Familiar with virtualized operating systems with Vmware.
• Will take hotline support calls and assist in resolving issues related to XXX automated warehouse solutions for our customers.
• Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to guide customers through troubleshooting and problem resolution.
• Coverage varies between days, nights and weekend, shared with team.
• Ability to access software systems as needed to diagnose and resolve customer system malfunctions or perform system maintenance.
• Troubleshoot customer system errors, uses judgment to authorize and secure assistance, follow through with customer until issue resolved.
• Remotely resolves service issues at customer site.
• Manage execution of required services through a combination of internal and external resources, training and recruiting as necessary.
• Establish and maintain organized documentation and work methods for all Hotline activities.
• Maintain accurate, complete and timely customer service records and coordinate invoicing with Finance Department.
• Will spend time working in the Software Project group learning XXX software products as wells as Controls group.