Perfil del Candidato:
* Minimum 5 years experience working within an IT Support environment.
* IT Degree or Qualification would be preferential
* MCITP Certification
* Track Record of providing wide range of IT support and training in a corporate environment.
* Minimum 3 years experience using MS Windows operating systems including MS Office suite to advanced level.
* Minimum 3 years experience of SCCM for imaging and software deployment.
* Minimum 1 year´s experience using VMware and MS Server 2008 and/or 2010.
* Minimum 1 year´s experience of supporting mobile phones and mobile device management systems.
* Customer focused, with experience of providing advice, guidance and training to customers within a demanding environment on a face to face basis, over the telephone and via e-mail with a proven track record of service delivery.
* Demonstrate ability of working closely with team members across a number of geographic locations within a technical environment, both to obtain knowledge and to pass on accurate and factual information for escalation.
* Self sufficient with ability to use initiative and to apply a lateral thought process to problem resolution.
* Organised and methodical, with the ability to work to targets and goals.
Proven experience in the provision of all levels of end-user training and the aptitude to relate and adapt a diversity of training methods to business processes and practices.
Personal Qualities / Behaviours
* Highly reliable with direct, honest and dedicated work ethic and approach.
* Flexible outlook with willingness to cover additional workload when required.
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player.
* Organised, logical and efficient work style.
* Patient, with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Professional smart appearance.
Datos del Puesto:
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst for a final client
Detalles del cliente
International law firm with a long-standing reputation for delivering high quality legal advice, specialising in the Energy, Infrastructure, Financial Services, Real Estate and Advanced Manufacturing and Technology sectors.
Descripción de la oferta
Provide support by both telephone (sometimes using remote control software) and desk side visits where appropriate to ensure quick resolution of problems. Support should also be provided for mobile devices and software applications.
Configure and maintain HP desktops and laptops both in the office and when customers are working remotely. This will include support of Citrix and VPN Remote Access.
Install, configure, support and troubleshoot software application and services including, all core bespoke business applications, Windows 7, Office 2010, Word Compare, Adobe, Worksite, Aderant, Carpe Diem, Webex, Internet Explorer, Windows 2010 Server, Terminal Services and Anti Virus software. Install, configure & support VoIP telephone system (including Cisco Jabber) and setup different models of phone including Cisco 7800 and Cisco 8800 and manage the administration of these using Call Manager v10.
Provide technical support for all client facing and internal meeting rooms, in particular those with Video Conferencing or presentation equipment. Assist in preparing for meeting setups where audio visual or computer equipment is required.
Ensure IT security practices and processes are followed by customers and clients in line with the Firm´s Information Security Policy (ISP).
Troubleshoot hardware and software problems for routers, switches, servers and UPS equipment and install, configure & support networking devices with specific reference to Cisco hardware.
Oferta de empleo