About Coty Inc. Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, with a purpose to celebrate and liberate the diversity of consumers’ beauty. Its strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands. Coty is the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics. Coty operates three divisions – Coty Consumer Beauty, which is focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel; Coty Luxury, which is focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy; and Coty Professional Beauty, which is focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail, with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd. Coty has approximately 20,000 colleagues globally and its products are sold in over 130 countries. Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
IT Subject Matter Expert & Architect WMS - IT Global- Granollers (Spain)
In the role of Subject Matter Expert & architect, within the warehouse applications COE (Centre of Excellence) part of the Information Technology Organization, he/she will be the responsible to deliver the appropriate for architecting WMS solution designs that leverage existing capabilities.
• Minimum of 6-8+ years professional industry experience in Warehouse Management System,
• Possess knowledge of End to End Warehousing Processes including Receiving, Put away, Order Processing, Picking, Packing, Shipping, ASN, Inventory Management, RF Technologies, Automation Technologies,
• Proven track record of technical leadership of strategic enterprise projects,
• Experience of defining high level strategies, technical architectures & road maps,
• Broad knowledge of and experience with a wide variety of application technologies, platforms, and tools including web-based systems, databases, middleware/integration technologies, security, and infrastructure,
• Experience working in a level 1 software application support role,
• High level in English language, written and spoken mandatory.
• Experience and creativity in troubleshooting software application problems,
• Investigative and diagnostic skills,
• Good listener, responsive to application user needs, answering questions,
• Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise effectively with Senior stakeholders, team members and 3rd parties,
• Ability to quickly learn new software and technologies,
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment,
• Technical knowledge of JDA RedPrairie WMS, version 2005 or later. Has at least rudimentary knowledge of the construction of the JDA/RedPrairie database. Understands MOCA and can interact with the MOCA console,
• SAP eWMS technical and functional understanding,
• Knowledge of Oracle database management,
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills,
• Proven ability to work with geographically dispersed teams,
• Ability to provide estimates for scope of work,
• Ability to work with the business to define requirements and then lead a team to deliver on those requirements,
• Passionate and committed to operations and technical excellence,
• Strategic and creative thinkers,
• Able to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly,
• Comfortable with travel,
• Ability to work independently, organized and rigorous,
• Ability to lead a small team and provide clear direction.
This position is expected to have a significant level of travel (30% of time, with stays of 2-3 weeks at time)