Our client, one of the most famous company worldwide, is currently building his Global Digital Hub in Barcelona. We are building a new team to design and build their M&S solutions in Barcelona and we are looking for an IT Solution Coordinator.
As part of the evolution of worldwide BU, we are building in our Barcelona Hub a unique team, which will be contribute to design, build and maintain our M&S solutions.
We are looking for an IT Solution Coordinator for Digital Asset Management (Retail BU) who will be responsible of the Digital Asset Management Solution of Retail BU powered by Adobe CQ5.
The main mission will be
- To ensure the maintenance of the existing solution including
o Point of contact for Retail BU business
o Support on the user management request
o Support on evolution needed o Coordinate the activities between Technical / user management / Infrastructure and security teams o Manage the work of one offshore developer.
- To ensure the transition of current legacy DAM solution to our group standard solution powered by ESKO, by performing the following:
o Point of contact for the technical part
o Support on the functional gap analysis
o Build the migration approach
o Build and test the export script
o Build and test the taxonomy in the ESKO solution
o Follow up on the GAP build
o Test the build
o Support Retail BU on building the onboarding plan
- Potentially, help with o Build the training Materials
o Train the key users
- Requirements Gathering: Get a deep understanding of the business processes / best practices / challenges / key success factors and work with stakeholders (Headquarters, Markets, Regional or Globally managed business) to gather and validate business requirements of complex solutions.
- Facilitate session for the design & build of the solution.
- Develop and maintain the overall project detailed plan.
- Raise and resolve project issues.
- Produce timely, detailed summaries as well as high level reports.
- Ensure deliverables live up to acceptance criteria and monitor quality control.
- Develop and maintain all strong working relationships with all key stakeholders.
Education and experience:
- You are an experienced IT Solution Owner with a combination of Project Management and Business Analyst skills and have a rock solid, proven business analyst track record using waterfall and / or agile methodologies with remote / virtual teams
- You have a Master or Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or Marketing & Sales.
- You communicate effectively in English with different business and technical professionals
- You have a minimum of 5 years end to end experience in large, global application design and building projects in a multinational company, with at least 2 full deployment cycles and/or 1 greenfield implementation
- You have a good understanding of end to end business process in the area of Marketing Asset Management - You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever changing needs of the new digital marketing world whatever that may mean over the years to come. You have experience working within an international, multi-cultural, fast changing organization
- You have analytical and technical skills to produce detailed Functional Specifications, coupled with functional experience in Marketing solutions. Certified CCBA level 2 or equivalent is a plus.
- Ideally, you are familiar with one Digital Asset Management Solution
Type of contract: Perm Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
If you consider that your profile could matches with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 60.000€ - 60.000 € Bruto/año