Our client is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Switzerland. On 31 December 2016 the company employed a total workforce of 17.000+ and they recorded sales of CHF 5.847 billion for its continuing businesses.
Our client reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Their corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation through R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
The position of Service Manager reports to the Head of Commercial IT Solutions and is a full time position. The person best-suited for this role will be end-user focused, process oriented and have experience in Windows 10 deployment through management of off-shore, outsourced resources.
The purpose of the job is to manage the Client Image Services by setting the direction for our client´s Windows 10 OS and web browsing standards. Using ITIL and Prince2 methodologies and a combination of nearshore and offshore outsourced resources, ensure that their core client software provides a firm foundation for users to be productive.
- Strategy Development and Implementation
- Develop 3 year solution roadmap using data from various internal and external sources
- Liase with Service Manager, Regional, and Global colleagues to identify solution improvements
- Identify opportunities for waste & cost reduction as well as improved end user productivity Management and Implementation of strategic projects
- Define, manage and participate in execution of multi-phase projects
- Lead a matrixed team of resources with competing priorities
- Utilize Prince2 to meet time, cost, and quality criteria
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization
- Overall management of functional activities
- Manage a team of off shore resources to provide 3rd level, operational support
- Collaborate with 1st and 2nd level resources to reduce incident cycle time
- Lead Problem Management activities to identify and resolve the root cause of incidents
If you have a degree in IT-related field or several years of experience in IT Service Management or IT Project Management, more than 5 years managing client-based IT solution in an outsourced/off-shored enviornment, Experience in IT service delivery and Vendor Management, you´re able to work in multicultural, multi-functional teams, you have Windows 10 deployment and/or O365 experience and you speak perfectly english, THIS JOB IS FOR YOU :)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado