We are looking for an IT Auditor with technical expertise and communicative skills
As an IT Audit Supervisor at Bank, you will have an in-depth knowledge of technical IT environments. You use your strong analytical skills to identify the areas of focus within our IT audit strategy and individual IT audits. You are naturally proactive, critical and curious, and you search for missing information on your own initiative. You have strong verbal and written communicative skills and interpersonal capabilities. Therefore, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information, even when you have to overcome resistance. You are accurate, creative in your solutions and you describe yourself as a team player who is capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires this.
Moreover, you endorse the values of the bank, you propagate these values in your work as a matter of course and, just like all staff, you are willing to sign the bankers oath.
Knowledge and experience
Furthermore, you have
* A bachelor or master degree, preferably in IT Security or IT Auditing;
* In-depth technical knowledge of IT technologies and IT security architecture;
* At least 6 years hands-on working experience within an IT audit function, for instance, with another bank or within a larger audit or consultancy organisation;
* Experience with international and complex organisation, preferably within the financial sector.
* You are also fluent in English, (fluency in other languages is much appreciated) and you are willing to travel abroad), depending on assignments, mainly in Europe.
You will lead and coordinate IT Audits. This means that you will be responsible for assessing the design and the operating effectiveness of IT controls
* Planning, performing and reporting internal audit assignments in various locations
* With your in-depth knowledge of technical IT environments you are able to assess risks and evaluating controls related to the IT processes
* Preparing, discussing and following-up practical mitigating actions with the audit client;
* Drawing up audit reports in a clear and structured way and presenting them to line and senior management;
* Supervising the adequate and timely conduct and completion of internal audit assignments, including supervision and coaching of the team members;
* Maintaining contact with various stakeholders within the bank;
* Travelling abroad is part of the job. Approximately 12 to 15 weeks per year (divided in 2-3 weeks per assignment).
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.