Based in Barcelona´s Security Operations Center, we are seeking a Security Specialist performing implementation and management of security solutions globally such as Intrusion Prevention, Endpoint Protection and Encryption, Firewall security etc. Leads or serves as a technical resource in various IT security projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the security infrastructure and operating procedures. Keeps abreast of the latest technologies and identifies opportunities to leverage them to improve company´s competitive edge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports implementation of new or improved security controls as a technical expert.
- Maintains and manages security controls including but not limited to SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Web Filter, Intrusion Prevention, DLP, Encryption, PKI, Certificate Management, Web Application Firewall and Strong Authentication.
- Support implementation of email security standards
- Implements changes to security controls globally such as in firewall or privilege management solutions.
- Ensures compliance of the security controls software version, policies and rules.
- Performs security health checks and works closely with IT Operations and Help Desk to remediate any issues caused by security controls.
- Responds to audit requests related to security compliance and takes remediation steps to close any gaps in security coverage.
- Responsible for security log management, archiving and retention according to security policy.
- Maintains baselines for the secure configuration and operations of assets.
- Contributes in the IT security related aspects of legal and regulatory compliance.
Background and Qualifications:
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent experience in similar jobs
- 4+ years of experience in Information Technology, with exposure to implementation, system integration and operations
- 3 years of experience in implementing and managing security solutions in enterprise environments
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, related network and application protocols and their security issues
- Operational knowledge of system and network security engineering best practices
- Hands-on experience implementing and configuring Operating Systems (Windows, Unix) and Databases (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies
- Cisco and Checkpoint firewalls
- Web application firewalls
- Basic security assessment skills
- Basic experience with scripting for automation and data analysis
- Experience with implementing IT security configuration standards
- Proven hands-on experience with Security tools like Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention, Endpoint Protection, Proxy/Web Filter, Encryption, Certificate Management.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
-Understanding of service management concepts like ITIL v3
Salary package: Basic salary + social benefits + career path
Whether you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado