Our client, global multinational end client, consumer goods sector, is seeking a Retail Solutions Business Analyst (POS) for its offices located around Barcelona.
The Retail Solutions Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing and refining business and functional requirements and later collaborating with team members to frame out and translate these digital requirements into meaningful user experiences and strategies and ensuring quality products.
The Retail Solutions Business Analyst will solicit requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing analytics, systems documentation or procedures, supports implementation team, and ensure functional documentation of the solutions.
- Develop rational project and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Responsible for the collection of Business requirements raised by stakeholders at company HQ and/or markets, and their analysis to produce functional specifications. Responsible for the fit/gap analysis by performing system analysis. Collects setup requirements.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Define End-to-end business processes (in collaboration with other business analysts from related solutions). Ensure requirements impacts on business processes are evaluated. Challenges Business stakeholders into improving existing business processes through experience and monitoring of best practices.
- Assume primary ownership in developing a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution. Support development team by answering functional questions and by ensuring thorough review of the functional impacts of technical decisions
- Provide appropriate documentation, training and coaching to the Business Project Managers and ensure the follow-up of the installation / deployment.
- Propose solutions policies, processes and procedures to maintain high data quality standards
- Ensure end to end functional integration of the solutions to boutiques and Omnichannel landscapes, company web environment (eCommerce, CMS, etc...) and any internal / external system
- Ensure logical integration of data sources by performing data mapping analysis
- Owner of the solutions data model consistency and ensure relevance for shared attributes as well as brand/area specific attributes to ensure maximum reusability and sharing of the information in the database
- Act as Lvl3 expert level support on the solution. Ensure handover to Sustain organization
- Support Project Manager / Solution Lead in identifying risks & issues, as well as improvement opportunities
- Build Strong awareness of latest industry trends to ensure the relevance of the solutions
- Active industry benchmarking
Education and experience:
- Experience of analyzing and breaking down problems and information using structured frameworks and methodologies
- Analytical thinking abilities
- Client facing communication skills
- Ability to develop/maintain productive business relationships.
- Business focus ability
- 4+ years of experience in Business analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in Retail Solutions and processes: Point Of Sale software, card payment integration, selling processes, boutique back office management processes
- Experience with the following technologies: Cegid Business Retail / Y2 POS software is a strong plus, or any other POS
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 36.000€ - 48.000 € Bruto/año