Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
Education and experience:
- Successful Project Management track record in a distributed environment
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in large scale implementations in digital Retail services using a structured methodology
- Proven experience in rolling-out solution in multiple markets (managing technical activities as well as markets constraints)
- Experience with bid preparation and project management tools and processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of client personnel
- Proven record of execution to time and budget
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- PMP certification and/or Agile methodology certification (e.g Scrum)
- Good understanding of Retail world
- High level of English
Show us that you demonstrate strong initiative, autonomy and capacity to deal with tight deadlines. Your excellent customer orientation, combined with strong influencing skills, is what will set you apart among the other candidates. If you are a creative thinker, open to face new and if want to make a difference to our business, please send me your cv in English!
Our client, global multinational end client, consumer goods sector, is seeking a Change and Release Management, for its offices located around Barcelona.
- Management of all projects assigned to oversee, Utilize effective project and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams and ensures the adherence to the project plan. Deploy best practices approach defined by Project Services team.
- Ensure all projects are consistent with overall customer objectives and strategic plans.
- Confirm the alignment of customer expectations and project goals. Ensure proper quality assurance and user acceptance of solutions prior to implementation.
- Develop customer Return on Investment metrics for project, based on customer objectives
- Provide project schedule, actual vs. budget, and earned value information in project progress reports
- Produces timely, detailed summaries and high level reports
- Work to control change, adjust the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes
- Review and finalize deliverables and monitor quality control.
- Identifies and mitigates project risk, keeping issues visible, to avoid impacting the project´s success
- Develops and maintains all strong working relationships with all key stakeholders including, Client Executives, Product Managers, and Resource Allocation Manager.
- Coordinate with Client Executives and Product
- Collaborate with Resource Allocation Manager to ensure resources with required skills are available to support the implementation of new system solutions.
- Management of all resources assigned to projects.