We are looking for an IT Quality Assurance position that will be part of IT Health Spain (Mercer Services Technology) Team. The role will give support in all the activities related to Quality Assurance, compliance and audits for all the applications in Health Spain, also will participate actively in managing the delivery of key projects in technology.
The main activities that the IT QA will perform are the followings:
• Quality processes and testing for all the applications in Health Spain.
• Set Quality indicators (KPI) and goals (KGI) for applications and follow up with the IT team to ensure achievement.
• JIRA system workflows, support and training as the tool for managing all the activities over the existing applications.
• Document System Integration Test plans and Test cases.
• Annual Disaster Recovery Tests for all the applications.
• Coordinate the business for the completion of User Acceptance Test (UAT).
• Client security assessments and audits.
• Audits, both internal and external, on personal data managed by the applications.
• Activities and maintenance of the documentation required by law for personal data protection for Mercer Spain.
• The role will participate actively in project management for new technology initiatives for Mercer Spain.
Essential job requirements
- Education: Bachelor´s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
High level of English (written and spoken). Additional languages will be valued.
More than 7 years of experience within a similar position.
- Knowledge and skills
Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
Strong client relationship focus.
Self-motivation and an ability to work well in a highly collaborative team environment.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, very proactive and ability to obtain high results with minimum supervision.
High experience in SDLC and definition of processes to improve quality.
Experience in management of Disaster Recovery Tests.
Very good knowledge in tools for managing incidents and changes, preferably JIRA.
Very used to define and generate the detailed documentation about business processes and requirements and ability to transmit these requirements to the development team.
High experience in project management on technology, working with multi-disciplinary teams and acting as main contact for business along the project.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: Paquete de retribucion competitivo