* Understanding of the current state and technology trends for the Mobile Industry.
* Reporting to the Management Team and work closely with other PMs and cross-functional teams.
* Experience in maintaining excellent relationship with stakeholders and other team members.
* Data driven decision philosophy.
* Strong business skills and comprehensive product vision.
* PMP Knowledge/Certified.
* Project risk and product life cycle management.
* Stakeholder management.
* Jira, Confluence or other agile tools.
* Experience in working in agile methodology / Squads organization.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our mobile squad based in the very center of Barcelona. The squad is in charge of analyzing, defining, and delivering seamless features for our loyalty app in over 28 European countries
Well-known International Company with Digital Hub based in Barcelona.
In the mobile App team we are responsible to maintain & create new features that will enhance our product and supporting our business such as shopping list, product catalog or several functionalities that contribute to our customers purchasing behavior through personalized coupons and offers.
* Working in collaboration with the Product Owner of the Squad, the PM will be the contact person for all Lidl Plus Countries in terms of certain mobile products.
* Understanding countries needs and collect requirements to keep improving our Lidl Loyalty App.
* Build up specific requirements for new and ongoing App Products.
* Organize and design trainings aimed to explain functionalities available to countries.
* Contact person for the countries in case of doubts / bugs / improvements to be done in certain App products.
* Together with the PO, prioritize all country requirements to keep improving and adding functionalities to the App Product Portfolio and their needs.
* Build up App Products and features documentation for internal & external use.
* Collaborate and manage the product roadmap aligned with our business goals.
* Salary according to the profile.
* Career development.
* Other benefits.
* International environment.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.