• Academic degree in IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar area of knowledge
• 5+ years of experience of Programming in Java/J2EE, Spring Framework
• 3+ years of experience SQL, PL/SQL, Web Frameworks and Client side technologies like Java Script,
• Working knowledge of SQL databases and other NoSQL solutions
• Knowledge of current development and source code management tools (Git, SVN)
• Proficient with algorithms and data structures, design patterns, service oriented architecture, event
driven architecture, multi-threading, Micro-Services, concurrency, caching and distributed systems
• Experience in working with Kafka, AWS Elastic Cache Redis, Service Discovery etc.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services and modern cloud frameworks like Cloud Foundry, Docker,etc.
• Experience in agile/scrum teams, and a trace cord of learning from your actions to make positive
• Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
• Excellent English and Spanish language skills, both, verbal and written, mandatory
As Programmer Analyst for TUI Destination Services, you will be the main point of contact for software factories and programmers offsite on a daily basis. You will analyse and decompose complex technical requirements, working in collaboration with Technical Analysts and enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed.
You will oversee the development of the product as per the specifications and prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports.
Together with the QA Team, you will ensure quality deployment.
Provision of programming support for various interfaces and definition of processes to ensure high quality of technical solutions will be further responsibilities for you.
Ultimately, you will troubleshoot and debugs new or existing code, maintain documentation to describe applications development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and correction and keep track of all enhancements and bug fixes.