Perfil del Candidato:
We are experts in compliant Bigdata, Machine Learning, IoT, Advanced Analytincs, Cloud AI¡with offices in Silicon Valley (HQ) and Barcelona. We are looking for an IT Solutions Architect (Pharma) to join our team in Barcelona.
The function of the IT Solutions Architect (Pharma) is to know, analyze and interpret the needs of the Company´s customers, building and/or configuring specific solutions that fits those requirement, using the tools and algorithms provided by the product developed by our Company.
As the main market of our Company are Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnological companies, a deep understanding of their specific processes and regulations is needed.
Our Platform has embedded the latest technologies like IoT, Cloud and Artificial Intelligence, so, it is required basic understanding of these technologies and good abilities in Java programming and with one or more modern programming languages like Phyton, NodeJS or similar
This profile will work collaboratively with software developers, data scientist, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to improve the Platform and expand the range of standard solutions.
English is the official language in the company.
Datos del Puesto:
Your day to day:
-Interpret & Analyze specific problems the customer may have regarding IoT, Big Data Storage and Processing, Artificial Intelligence and IoT
- Write Functional and Design Specifications, and review specific Quality Plans
- Build and/or Configure Solutions using the set of Widgets available in the Company´s Platform and tune them to fit specific Customer requirements.
- Specify improvements (or totally new functionalities) to the Functional Components that are included in our Platform, in order to expand Company´s Product capabilities
- Plan and Deploy Solutions, new versions or improvements into Customer´s premises or remotely Requirement
- Deep and Up?to?Date knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological Processes and Regulations
- Basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles.
- Programming skills in Java and at least another modern programming language
- Familiarity with methodologies of software development ( Agile / Lean ) and management of deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and configuring industrial applications like SCADA, LIMS or MES
- Basic Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning algorithms
- We are AWS partners, so familiarity with AWS systems will be highly appreciated (we are using almost everything - S3, DynamoDB, Redis, API Gateway, IoT...)
- Good knowledge of Google Cloud Platform is valued
- Business Analysis capabilities
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- English lessons
- AWS certifications (among others)
- The possibility to join the HQ team (they manage your visa)