* Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
* +3 years of experience in infrastructure projects.
* Expertise in design, implementation and product installations.
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented, multicultural environment.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Strong analytical skills, quick learner am results driven.
* Knowledge in infrastructure technologies including: Virtualized platforms (VMWare, Horizon View, Citrix), Operating system (Linux, Windows), Backup and storage management (NetBackup, 3PAR, Brocade), Relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
Michael Page Technology is seeking a full time IT Infrastructure Specialist for a leading manufacturing company located in the Bilbao area
Detalles del cliente
Our client is a leading manufacturing company located in the Bilbao area. Given it´s sustainable and steady growth rate, the firm is looking to hire an IT Infraestructure Specialist.
Descripción de la oferta
* Deliver infrastructure projects in time, cost and quality.
* Propose and design improvement plans for infrastructure and services.
* Ensure design consistency across the installations and maintain the standards
* Proactively report on project progress against scope, schedule, cost and performance.
* Follow up of infrastructure operations, incident and problem management.
Oferta de empleo
Opportunity to provide cutting-edge solutions for a leading manufacturing firm which operates all across the globe.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.