- At least 5 to 8 years’ relevant experience managing IT Projects on a global environments.
- Appropriate technical skills as needed and Project Management leadership capabilities
- Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in project management and managing IT related projects (IT areas: Cloud, Infrastructure, Networking, Security, Telephony, Unified Communications, and technical expertise).
- Experience leading large and cross functional IT project teams or sub-teams.
- Strong problem solving and analysis capabilities
- Excellent English communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with remote project teams
- Any certification related to Project Management: ITIL, PMP, Prince2
Edelway is an IT Swiss Business Service Consultancy with over 200 consultants in Europe. Our global end client is now looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to support the back office global infrastructure in providing solutions to increase operational efficiencies and project delivery in IT infrastructure area and related services.
The Infrastructure Project manager would manage activities relating to planning, designing, building, and maintaining high quality IT solutions, products and processes.
- Assist in creation of documentation for products and services. Use best practices to improve products and services provided to business unit partners, and monitor adherence within Team/Group to standards as defined within the Management Model
- For projects: plan, design, and build high quality IT solutions in accordance with IT project management standards
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners and other stakeholders
- Establish positive team environment by proactively assisting and training less experienced personnel
- Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within own discipline or function
If this sounds like your next challenge please send me your CV in English and I will call you shortly to discuss it.
email@example.com // +41 58 7177049 // +34 930 185 721