Your new mission¡
The mission of the IT Function is to contribute to Company´s´ business, operations and growth ambitions providing best-in-class services, delivering innovative solutions, and ensuring we operate in a safe and secured IT environment. The IT Infra Manage will have the responsibility for articulating the IT Infrastructure Strategy on-premise and cloud. With his team, he will guaranty that the global IT Infrastructure is coherent and up-to-date. Hands-on, he will have also the responsibility of the group Datacentre.
What will you do¡
- Direct supervision of IT Infra resources (system and network engineers) and staff definition to maximise team efficiency
- Design, implement and deliver IT Infrastructure strategy through Infrastructure projects with the team
- Define and manage audit plans (remote or onsite based on the needs) to ensure affiliates are properly applying Group IT Infra rules and standards
- Ensure with the team that servers, network equipment and antivirus are up to date
- With the support of the team, ensure administration, monitoring and updates of the critical equipment (AD, Hyper-V, SCCM, SAN¡) and cloud services (O365, Azure, SalesForce)
- Manage Data Centre and related IT suppliers.
- Implement IT Security Strategy (defined by the CISO) for the group IT Infrastructure
- Support IT Project & Delivery Management in drafting technical offers for tenders or sales prospection.
- Ensure the team works efficiently and with the right priorities on the Level 3 support tickets.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery strategy.
- IT Infrastructure Capex and Opex budgets preparation, monitoring and reporting, with expenses follow-up, including shared costs
- System reliability, performance, high availability and overall optimized systems.
- Accuracy and complete inventories, and documentation
- Execution of Projects with agreed budget and timeline
- Quality of assessments, audits & disciplined actions implementation
- Quality of reporting & timely to the right levels of hierarchy
Qualification & Experience
- Master in Sciences and Technology
- Microsoft Certified system engineer (MCSE), and system administrator (MCSA)
- Sound experience in technology (10 years of experience in technology companies)
- People Management experience (> 2 years)
- Project Management skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Mastering all Infrastructure domains (network, systems, datacenters, MS cloud services¡).
- Solid skills in Infrastructure strategy and platform evolution (especially Microsoft and network).
- Windows Server (2012 and beyond), Hyper-V, SAN iSCSI technologies, Active Directory, Backup and Restore tools, System Center Suite, Exchange server, SharePoint and SQL server.
- Hybrid environments, O365/SharePoint Online/Azure AD/Teams/ADFS
- Financial background (Budget, P&L, Investments). Ability to build a solid business case.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. French is a +
If you are interested in this position apply by sending your CV in English. If the position doesn´t suit you well, please feel free to share it with your network.
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado