We are looking for a responsible person with a positive attitude to fill the position as an IT Field Support Technician.
The Role involves:
Performing analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, installation, and support of new and existing desktop and laptop systems, corporate software, wireless devices, and peripherals.
Communicates with end users to determine needs, schedule work, resolve user issues and provide basic training on all hardware and software. Configure and deploy laptops in a corporate environment.
• Identifies and initiates resolutions to customer problems and concerns associated with hardware and software (networked and local); performs the necessary investigation, analysis, and evaluation to resolve problems.
• Provides end-user support and hardware repair and replacement services.
• Maintains, tests configures and upgrades end-user equipment according to set standards.
• Support Asset Management process by tracking, reporting, and monitoring asset status as required; including tracking of equipment replacements and validating current state of assets via organizational asset intelligence tools.
• Implements efficiencies through automation (leverage PowerShell, Power CLI, and batch jobs to automate manual and repetitive processes).
• Investigates new technology and provides recommendations on system improvements and lifecycle planning.
Skills & Experience to Create the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with:
• Ability to analyze problems, identify workable solutions, and select the appropriate course of action.
• Ability to work independently to define new practices and procedures and drive adoption of new products.
• Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Good time management.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems including Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Exchange 2016, DNS, and Active Directory.
• Familiar with heterogeneous platform management between Windows and (SSH, Samba, Kerberos, LDAP).
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience and proven analytical/problem solving skills a must.
• Extensive application support experience with Microsoft Office suite of products, Anti-virus, and anti-spam applications, VPN Clients, VMWare, Skype, among others.
• Familiar with system automation practices (Group Policy, Local GPO, and Registry)
• Familiar with basic / (addressing, subnetting, routing, firewall rules, DHCP, DNS)
• Familiar with systems
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
What will you find:
• Development in cutting edge automotive areas
• Professional development
• Flexible schedule
• Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
• Experienced team
• Location: Centre of Barcelona
• Free delicious coffee & fruit!