NexTReT is looking for three IT Engineers to incorporate into a new software development project for a major logistics company based in Toulouse and Barcelona.
We are looking for candidates with a 3 years bachelor degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
The main functions will be:
-Design and development of TGW IT product extensions and customizations, as well as customer specific warehouse management & material flow software modules:
-Programming/coding and maintenance of functional code.
-Programming/coding and maintenance of test code.
-System test and integration test.
-Commissioning of developed systems on customer facility.
-Training of system users.
-Generation of system documentation.
-Customer assistance on ramp-up period.
-Project specific training and documentation transfer to Life Time Services department.
-3rd level of support and coordination with 2nd level support for life time services activities.
• Operating systems: Microsoft© Windows / Windows Server.
• Office tools: Microsoft© Office, Microsoft© Project, Microsoft© Visio.
• Programming tools: Visual Studio 2017, Team Foundation Server.
• Programming languages: C#.
• .NET Framework 4.x.
• Main technologies: Entity Framework
• Programming Patterns, IOC/Dependency Injection
• Relational databases
Requirements valued positively, although they will not be essential:
MVVM, WCF, Workflows, Unity.
Methodology: Agile (SCRUM)
Experience in development of software for logistics or production/process automation.
3 years programming .NET
Team working skills.
Good communication skills.
Ability to understand customer needs.
Meticulous and logical mind.
Availability to travel, mainly to Málaga.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 36.000€ - 42.000 € Bruto/año