Reporting to Iberia general manager and European IT Director.
What will be your principal functions?
- You will be a key point of contact for all IT responsibilities and provide a strong link between the regional and the Global Teams.
- You will contribute to the overall strategic direction of the International IT Organisation.
- You will ensure all appropriate risk and security measures are taken for local application compliance.
- You will play a key role in delivering digital tactics in support of marketing initiatives and launch, supported by the delivery of predictable, actionable and intelligent analytics.
- You will work closely with Commercial teams to identify and execute on requirements that allow them to drive key insights and decision making.
- You will act as a local contact and participant on international analytical initiatives. Y
- You will be responsible for creating awareness, education and adoption of the global and appropriate regional commercial and digital platforms.
- You will work to ensure resources are used in an optimal manner.
- You will be responsible for setting and assessment of performance management objectives for direct reports and oversee this process for the team.
- You will be responsible for effective leadership, management, coaching and counselling of the team and to be responsible for training needs analysis and personal development of direct reports.
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience, including systems analysis, design and implementation, business solutions.
- Prefer experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry with a substantial focus on sales / commercial projects with digital a key component.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proven track record of building excellent working relationships internally and externally
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Hands on IT skills and advanced knowledge within Digital, Business Intelligence and CRM - breadth and depth in several architectures or platforms.
- IT knowledge linked to basic infrastructure, and end-user computing
- Knowledge of mobile technologies including iOS, Windows 8 and Android based platforms.
- Budget Management experience
- Direct Commercial Marketing experience an advantage
- A strong ability to develop, document and present business documentation including Business Cases, Business Requirements and Project Plans.
- Ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Ability to manage projects and interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-starter; ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TO OUR JOB POSITION!
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado