Perfil del Candidato:
* 5+ years of formal Business Analysis experience in an IT company or department
* 5+ years of formal Project Management experience
* Experience using written and spoken English in a commercial environment
* Business process modelling
* Requirements management
* Functional specification authorship
* Experience of Business Analysis and Project Management in a Software Development context
* Describing processes with UML
* Experience of Gantt charts
* Experience of Financial Services industry
* Experience of analysis/implementation of CRM systems
* Line management experience
* Degree level education, PRINCE2
* A self-motivated, personable and proactive individual able to work with minimal supervision
* Excellent communicator
* Possessing a methodical and structured approach
* Able to influence decisions through reasoned argument
* Written and spoken English and Spanish of the highest quality, with excellent documentation and presentation skills
* Quick to build relationships and earn respect through sound judgement and a positive attitude
* Able to pick up new skills quickly and effectively
Datos del Puesto:
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst/Project Manager with experience in Financial Services industry
Detalles del cliente
Final client located in Madrid city center
Descripción de la oferta
Analysis of business requirements and production of appropriate documentation for the purposes of supporting the company IT Transformation Programme and ongoing internal system enhancements.
Note: There is an emphasis on English language skills for this role. Whilst the company is Spanish and the role is based in Madrid, all key documentation will be produced in English. As a result the candidate must be fully fluent in both written and spoken English and Spanish.
* Capturing business requirements
* Requirements analysis and tracking
* Modelling existing and future business processes
* Managing projects
* Reporting project status and timescales
* Writing Functional Specifications
* Investigating and learning existing systems to ensure nothing is missed in the requirements gathering process
* Creation and documentation of functional designs of solutions using UML
* Liaising with development resources (internal, external and supplier as necessary)
* Occasional foreign travel may be required
This role will involve regular communication with the IT Director, staff members in the business, senior stakeholders and development resources.
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.